ENTRY CANS AND CANT’S
- Sealed water up to 1 liter
- Deodorant, Sunscreen & Non-Aersol bug spray
- Hula hoops
- Registered Service Animals (Emotional Support Animals will NOT be permitted entry)
- Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes
- Low-Back Chair & Personal Umbrella (MUST Reserve/Purchase CHAIR PASS)
- Good Vibes
- Outside food or beverage
- Alcohol or Flasks
- Wagons or Carts
- Blankets, Large Umbrellas, Tents or Canopies
- Backpacks, Purses, Bags larger than 14″ x 14″
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording devices without prior approval
- Drones, UAVs, or UFOs
- Coolers, Ice or Ice packs
- Glass Containers
- Illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Illegal or unauthorized vending
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Animals or pets (except registered service animals that assist people with disabilities, please contact us in advance)
- Flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Skateboards, scooters or personalized motor vehicles
- Bicycles inside the festival grounds
- Lasers or light pointers
- Chains, chain wallets, or spiked jewelry
- Instruments, megaphones, horns, or noisemakers
- Pepper spray
- Spray paint, large markers
- Bad Vibes (Dad vibes okay!)
** All items are subject to search and these lists are subject to change
Medical: The Reggae Rise Up medical team will be on-site to to address any type of medical problem you may have. The medical tent will be located in between the main festival grounds and vendor village. If you need assistance go to the medical tent, locate security or a festival staff member.
Security: Our primary goal is to create a safe and secure environment for everyone in attendance. To ensure this, there will be on-site security provided by our private security staff and local police. If any problems occur whatsoever, locate a festival security guard, police officer or festival staff member.
Food: Reggae Rise Up’s Vendor Village will offer a variety of food options from several local food trucks/vendors. We will have vegetarian/vegan options as well.
Bars: For our 21+ attendees we will have several full bars spread out throughout the festival grounds, featuring your favorite brews and booze.
Bathrooms & Handwashing Stations: Bathrooms and hand washing stations will be placed throughout the festival site. We ask that you help us in keeping them as clean as possible for the next festival attendee.
Vendors: Vendor Village will feature local retail vendors offering a wide selection of items like clothing, accessories, craft items, tech products and more. Festival and artist merchandise will also be located in the vendor village.